This is a Milani Paint Eyeshadow palette from this summers Milani limited Edition collection of super bright colors. I saw the picture of these fun colors on the Milani website and all I wanted to get my hands on was the new circle palette with this fabulous colors.
I found this at my local Fred Meyers shelf it was the last one! I was super excited; it’s like a rush when you get the last one…smh. Anyway so here is the review.
The price was about $8.99 and the packaging is pretty nice and simple showcasing the colors. Some of the colors you get more of and some are not as pigmented. The shadows are very powdery so you need to be mindful of fallout. Below I have two pictures the first one is shown with a primer underneath and the second one is without a primer bet wet.
![]() |
| Primer underneath |
![]() |
| Shadows applied Wet, some iridescence occurs |
The brightest colors seem to be the orange and the pink. The rest I felt like I needed to really pack them on to show the depth of color.
I would purchase this item again but don’t go in expecting to have highly pigmented shadows. The Wet n Wild palettes are more pigmented and rich then these. Also, they would be great to pair with NYX Stick shadows
just make it brighter.
Has anyone tried this one yet? How do you like it?







No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.