06 April 2014

iPhone Wallet Case: Bling Edition

Nothing to Disclose

Sparkling accessories are a must for me and my day to day life. So in a effort to downsize my purse contents and have a easy grab and go option I sourced out a wallet case. 

Initially I spotted some cute ones at Target but they just did not do for me. They were stylish but not functional for me. Then I shopped for one on eBay and it took over a month to get here (from China). When it finally arrived the card slots did not work. They were to narrow, on my search again I decided to go with a local (US seller on eBay). 

I spotted this baby and fell in love, it arrived in under 2 weeks with free shipping. It has a magnetic closure and two card slots. There is also a small insert under the card slots for an extra card or cash. 

This case comes on other colors as well and is available for iPhone 5 and 5s. 

Here is the seller information:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls