07 April 2014

Best Top Coats for Any Budget

Nothing to Disclose


These are the Best Top Coats to help you have long lasting manicure. Here are few that are great for any budget and do a great job of securing your manicure. 

Seche Vite - One of the top used top coats by nail polish lovers because it dries very quickly. The retail price varies depending on where you purchase $6-9.  My nails are used dry within a minute when using this. 

NYC In a New York Color Minute - is a inexpensive option that you can score for next to nothing. My bottle cost me around $4 after tax with a discount. This applies thin and does not get thick like Seche Vite. My nails are usually dry in under $5 minutes.

Out the Door - Another option in the category of Seche Vite. This dries quickly and dries faster than NYC. I often use this and have great results. Also this does not have a strong scent of chemicals.

Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat - Takes about 5 minutes to dry for me and retails for about $14. I use this when I have more time to allow my manicure to dry. 

Overall, these all work great and will fit within any budget or lifestyle need. 

The one that I am currently using the most is NYC which can be found at any drugstore NYC is carried. 

What is your favorite top coat if you use one?

2 comments :

  1. I need to try Sally Hansen Insta-dry. I have been hearing great things about it as a top coat. Have you tried adding polish thinner to it, when it gets thick?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls