16 January 2014

Manicure Essentials - How to Have Great Nails


Having great nails is a must for me and so today I want to share with you all how I take care of my nails and some of the products that I like to use to help me achieve great looking nails.

Cutex Nail Polish Remover- Cutex nail polish remover does a great job of removing polish without over drying my cuticles. Its sold at most drugstores and is available at a great price. I highly recommend the Advanced Revival formula.

Blue Cross Cuticle Remover- Next you want to take care of those cuticles by getting rid of any dry skin or problem hang nails. I personally try not to cut my cuticles because they seem to get nasty over the next few days afterwards. Overall, its a personal preference on "To cut or not to cut." The Blue Cross Formula is my top favorite remover. It can be purchased online or at Sally's Beauty Supply.

Cuticle Pusher- This is great to help push off the dead skin cells that were dissolved by the Blue Cross Cuticle Remover. You can also shape your cuticles a little prior to polish application.  I recommend using a stainless steel pusher for sanitation purposes. Otherwise use a orange stick because with a stainless steel pusher you can injure your cuticles if you are not careful.

Cuticle Nipper/Remover- I use a cuticle nipper or cutter to get some problem nails or frazzled cuticles. Occasionally, I will trim my cuticles if its excessive. Unfortunately, I seem to get overgrown cuticles at times. I highly recommend using a fully stainless steel one to help maintain proper sanitation.

OPI Nail Envy- If you have brittle nails I recommend OPI Nail Envy its great at helping you build the strength of your nails. It can be fairly expensive in the store, I usually purchase mines online for the best price.

Last but not least add your favorite hand moisturizer and then enjoy your great manicure!



Follow me at these places:
Facebook |
Bloglovin |
Twitter |
Pinterest |
Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls