The look is super easy and great if you have hooded lids like me. I know alot of beauty tutorials or looks feature ladies with more prominent eyelid creases. This is for my girls that need to create their own
The two palettes I used to create this look are the Lust palette from Wet n Wild and the Naked Palette from Urban Decay. The colors I used to help achieve this look are as follows:
Buck (Naked Palette) for the crease.
Matte Purple shades the lightest (Lust Palette) for the crease.
Matte Deep Purple (Lust Palette) for the outer V.
Toasted (Naked Palette) for the lid.
On my lips: Wet n Wild Doll House Pink with Revlon Hot Pink Rose Gloss on top.
Foundation: Revlon Naked Foundation in Caramel
I love using drugstore products to get great looks. Does anyone else have hooded lids like me? If you are not sure what hooded lids are...its when you open your eyes and a small piece of your lid hangs almost to your lashes. Most of the time if you have your eyes open fully any color on your lid will not be visible.






No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.