Does anyone else get excited to finish a product that they have had for a while? I sure do! Well here is my re-installment of empties. How often I will post these is yet to be determined but I am still working towards clearing out my products! Lets get to the fun.
Olay Refreshing Toner
Previously I have used this to help maintain my skin. I am not sure if it really does anything to my skin except make sure I clean off the last ounce of makeup that may be remaining on my face. This is a classic product that can be found at any drugstore location.
Revlon Nearly Naked
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations for dry/combo skin. It does not give a matte finish alone but paired with powder it can be made to appear matte. This price of this foundation is off the chain! Under $10 and with various sales and discounts not bad. The color I use is called Caramel. Definitely worth a try!
MAC Studio Fix Powder
I have been using this powder for years. It provides great coverage, comes is a variety of colors and can be worn alone if you don't wear a lot of makeup or are a teen. This will always be in my collection.
Origins Clean Energy
This was the first product that introduced me to an oil cleanser. What I love about oil cleansers is that they melt away makeup and still clean your face without leaving a nasty residue. I would not recommend this to oily skin types.
Vitabath Body Wash
This smelled absolutely amazing and I liked that it is sulfate and paraben free and also includes some extra vitamins to help nourish the skin. This wash comes in a variety of scents and can be found at myvitabath.com.
What were some of the products you finished recently?





No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.