02 September 2013

Wet n Wild Your 15 Minutes Aren't Up! Makeup Look

beautybykh.com
You know I love some eyeshadows! So today I am sharing with you a look I created using Wet n Wilds Your 15 Minutes Aren't Up! trio palette. These palettes are not as pigmented as the other trios that they released months ago but for an inexpensive fun look they are pretty good.
In order to achieve the best color payoff I had to use a white base and really pack on the color. So here is what I used for the eyes:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk for a base
Browbone color inside the inner half of lid (yellow shade)
Eyelid color on the other half of lid (rose pink shade)
Crease color in the crease area (purple shade)
MAC Nocturnelle to help deepen the crease (deep purple)
Used only the pink and purple shade on lower lash line to bring look together
NYC Liquid Liner in Black to wing out eyes
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara! I love this stuff! Review coming up!
beautybykh.com

There you have it loves! Thanks for reading until next time...leave me a message below.
post signature

1 comment :

  1. This is a beautiful look! :)

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls