23 August 2013

BA Star | Mineral Shadow in Deep Plum


BA Star is a performance makeup brand that has great staying power as well as pigmentation. Recently I was able to try out one of their mineral shadows in Deep Plum.  The pigmentation of their mineral shadows are great, Deep Plum is just a great universal color for all skin-tones. 

In order to apply the mineral eyeshadow you need to apply the Body Shimmer Base. The applicator is similar to most lip glosses with a wand. This can be great if you want to smaller detailed work such as creating stars or hearts. The base also makes the mineral shadow appear darker than in the container, for me I fell in love as I was applying the color to my eyes.

Tip: Apply the base and start to apply the mineral shadow before the base dries. Just because, once the base dries the shadow is not going anywhere. 

Here is the look that I created using the mineral shadow in Deep Plum.





For my lovely readers I have a discount code for 50% off BAStar  Stardust and Mineral Shadows. Enter code: BBDUST for your discount. The shadows are regularly $2.99 talk about a deal!

Have you tried BA Star before?

*Products were sent complimentary for review
post signature

5 comments :

  1. Aww, wow that mineral eyeshadow looks really nice on you :)
    Found you through the blog hop, now following you. Feel free to follow back if you like :)

    www.cosmeticallycreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ladies I had fun applying the shadow. It lasted all day as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a pretty colour on you. What's the liner on the bottom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thinks it Wet n Wilds Techno eye pencil.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls