skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Take Me to Brazil Makeup Look
In my last post I shared with you the Take Me to Brazil palette by BH Cosmetics! Here is a look that I created with some of the shadows from that palette. As you can see the colors are pigmented and fun, great for anyone who loves colors or just wants to create some fun looks.
To spice up this look I added a glitter liner from Wet n Wild on top of my black liner. You should be able to find Wet n Wild's glitter liners at Walgreens, CVS and RiteAid for their Halloween collections.
You can order your palette for a great value for a limited time through BH Cosmetics website.
*affiliate link
Very pretty Karen! Love how tropical and bold this look is.
ReplyDeleteWith Love,
Kelley
www.keepsittingpretty.com
Thank I love playing with color sometimes.
DeleteI love these colors, it looks really great!
ReplyDeleteI really wish I knew how to put on eye shadow =(
Thank you :) practicing can do wonders...trust me.
Delete