August flew past but before we get to far into September I wanted to share with you all some of my favorite products that I loved during August.
Starting from the left:
Palladio Rice Power in Warm Beige - This rice powder keeps my skin from getting to oily during the warmer days or when I am moving around a ton. I also use this to help set my brow concealer.
Loreal True Match in Classic Tan - Provides great coverage and is buildable it has an spf of 17 and is sold at great price at the drugstore.
Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express - I absolutely think this is my favorite drugstore mascara so far. It gives me the effects of They're Real Mascara without the tedious tasks of removal.
e.l.f Primer in Gold - I often use this as a lid color by itself and then add just a brown shadow in the crease and my eyeshadow is complete.
Urban Decay Original Primer - I like this formula because it does not leave a mask on my lids and it is easy to blend.
BH Cosmetics San Francisco Palette - Love this little palette the colors that you get are great for everyday and its so easy to travel with. The pigmentation is also great.
What were some of your favorites for August? or do you have some current favorites? Link them below.






No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.