Finding these little babies was hard! These were the only ones on the shelf at my local Ulta. I definitely wanted to try some deeper shades because of fall and more chances of better pigmentation.
Lip butters have been so hyped up for a while that companies are trying to recreate the standard lipgloss and I love the innovation.
Lets talk about these babies...
PROS
- Inexpensive $5 a pop!
- 12 shades
- Non-sticky
- Long lasting
- Pigmentation
- Smell Yummy
CONS
- Some shades are more pigmented than others.
- It leaves a funky film on my lips (the dreaded white line)
- May not show up true to color on pigmented lips.
Overall, I think these are good alternative to some higher end pigmented glosses such as MAC. You can get a good dupe with some of the shades with these glosses. I definitely want to try the deeper shades but I do not like getting the white rim on my lips.
I give these glosses the following rating:
3.5/5
How do you feel about NYX Butter Gloss?








I love them!
ReplyDeleteDo you have any favorite shades?
DeleteGreat Review! Found you through a lovely blog hop. New follower. I never tried these. Perhaps I will get one or two. :)
ReplyDeletewww.muslimahluvsmakeup.blogspot.com
I hope you like them. Thanks for reading :)
DeleteLove the darker shade. I bet it feels very smooth on the lips :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with us in the Friendly Bunch Blog Hop. Don't miss the next week - you might be the featured blogger!! ;)
xo, Luchessa.org
Thanks Luchessa these are really smooth. Thanks for hosting the blog hop.
Delete