Fall lipsticks are so fun! A dark lip and a simple eye is great or be bold all around. I really enjoy matte lipsticks because they stay in place and are long lasting. That's why you are going to see mainly matte formulas in my post. In terms of matte formulas Wet n Wild has the best drugstore selection in my opinion and are great dupes for some higher end brands.
Let get started with some of my favorites (L to R):
Wet n Wild: Cherry Bomb
Wet n Wild: Sugar Plum Fairy
Wet n Wild: Stoplight Red
NYX Round Lipstick: Black Cherry
All of these lovelies are smooth and are easy to apply. They are also really a great bargain all under $6! Wet n Wild lipsticks usually run $1.99 and if you score the 40% sales you can get the whole collection for a phenomenal price.
What are some of your favorite fall lipsticks?





Great l/s for fall indeed. I am going to get Cherry Bomb and Black Cherry.
ReplyDeleteI hope you like them. Both are great colors.
DeleteI usually like to wear a neutral lip but these colors are really pretty and pretty against your skin tone too! I love the Sugar Plum Fairy! I'm venturing out a little, having recently purchased a fuschia lip color. We shall see!! I wanted to thank you for linking up at the Happy Monday Twitter Hop, it's so awesome to have you!
ReplyDelete-Natasha @ Lovely You
Fuschia is such a great color to rock. I hope you like trying out some new colors.
Delete