I have been MIA...I temporarily switched to wordpress but decided I missed the interaction I received from blogger. It was great trying out the new water but I am happy to be back. So be prepared to be hit with some posts that I had previously created.
Its the first of April and guess what I have to show you all? Its my April Julep Box! I was mainly excited about this box because of the Mighty Nail and Cuticle Serum. It claims to help repair your nails in cuticles in 2-3 weeks. In a few weeks when I am on a more consistent schedule I think I will follow up with a review on this product. The serum retails for $28.00 so it better work haha.
Also included in the box where two polishes that are gorgeous I have yet to swatch them.
Alley (left): Is a beautiful blue polish with an iridescent silver.
Janel (right): a deep pink that is almost berry with an iridescent silver.
Janel (right): a deep pink that is almost berry with an iridescent silver.
Overall, I am really excited with the contents of this box. What colors did you get this month? I keep seeing posts on instagram where people upgraded and got all the shades in the collection. That option was unavailable once I made my final selection.
Did you upgrade? What are your thoughts?






No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.