Recently I picked up these facial cleansing wipes to help remove my makeup at the end of the day. The reason why I wanted to grab some makeup wipes is that I wanted to have a way of pre-washing my face. Getting the majority of my makeup off is really important to helping me maintain clearer skin.
There are tons of wipes out there but since I trust this brand I wanted to give these a shot. So as a disclaimer you will see me without makeup! Please do not get scared!
On the left is my makeup wearing skin and on the right is what my face looked like after removing my makeup with the wipes.
You can see a good majority of my makeup came off, here is the wipe to prove it!
I would recommend you use these if you are going to wash your face after with your cleanser. Otherwise you will have a film on your face from the wipe. Overall, I think its a great buy for what I need it for.
Clean & Clear
25 count
Oil Free







No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.