With all the hype of B.B. Creams being an alternative to using foundation; I was excited to get the opportunity to try out the L'Oreal Magic B.B. Cream in the shade deep. This was my first time trying a B.B. Cream not really knowing what to expect.
When I opened the product to see what the shade deep would look like I was kind of surprised to find the following:
A white liquid with specks of shimmer and brown. The first thought I had was this is not my shade! How is this color suppose to mimic my skin tone? Plus the shimmer was kind of a put off. Once rubbed out this is what the product looked like.
In order to get an idea of how this actually looks on the face here is my before/after:
On the left I just have my brows done of course! On the right is what my face looked like after applying the product. You can kind of see a glow on my skin from the shimmer.
Here is my completed face:
I definitely had the shimmer or glow face effect. Overall, the product had great staying power not once did I get oily or did my skin feel irritated. However, I did apply a setting powder to help minimize the shimmer. For the days when I want the J.Lo Glow I will use this product and get the desired look. Some people have also used this as base to foundation.
In terms of the white liquid consistency once the product is spread over your skin it will adjust to your skin shade. If you are of a deeper skin tone I would worry that you would get a slight white hue to your skin.
This is not an everyday product for me and I am not really big on shimmer for my skin. Not sure if I would purchase this for the future.
Disclaimer: I received a complimentary product from SheSpeaks/L'Oréal to facilitate this review
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.