e.l.f. Nourishing Cuticle Pen claims to
"Relieve dry nails and flakey cuticles. The unique pen delivery system moisturizes cuticles effectively, and the quick dry formula allows for a no mess application."Basically its like a felt tip marker that you use to apply the oil to your nails. Remember when you were little and played with Crayola Markers? Same concept! LOL
Ingredients
Vitamin E, A, C, Pro Vitamin B5 and Aloe
Not tested on our furry pals!
The real...does it work? Yes, it actually moisturizes my cuticles and I love that it has no scent. The application is not messy. I have not had any accidents plus I can do my other activities after using this product.
Be care not to press down to hard or you could end up lowers the felt tip down further into the container like this!
The tip is very sturdy and firm so it keeps it shape! Overall I think its a great investment to have better looking cuticles.
Where do I Keep this? In My Purse!
Where to purchase? Where ever e.l.f. is sold plus their website for $1
Questions? Drop them below!







No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.