19 January 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions



First impression when I opened the box was the new packaging. I like how simple yet different it is. The pictures of the fruits and flowers are also really nice. Plus each one has its own color. All the scents smell great and the bottles are easy to hold and use. The 3 scents are:

♥Lemon Thyme
♥Lime Basil
♥Ginger White Tea

Though I like all the scents my favorite is Lime Basil. Once I added it to the water the scent really did infuse the air with its fragrance. Plus it reminds me of a sweet lime candy. In terms of cleaning they all are nicely concentrated and clean my dishes very well. 

After trying this new revamped product I think I might actually purchase more of these.

Check out this product at the following places as well as Walmart:

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me complimentary through influenster for testing purposes.

Facebook ♥  Twitter


 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls