18 January 2013

ABC's of Me


I saw this tag on Pynk Krush Blog....I TAG everyone to do it and link your responses below!

Addictions: My Phone :)
Bed size: Queen for the Queen
Chore you hate: Cleaning the toilet...yuk!
Dogs or cats: Dog...but I love a cute kitty to
Essential start of your day: Checking my phone
Favorite color: Pink, White, and Black
Gold or silver: Gold
Height: 5'1" such a shorty
Instruments you play (or have played): Piano
Jobs titles you've had: Manager, Supervisor, Assistant, Technology Assistant, Blogger
Kids: None
Live: Washington State
Mom’s name: Helen
Nickname: Karolyn plus numerous others my mom has for me!
Overnight hospital stays: When I had my Gallbladder out a little over a year ago.
Pet peeve:  dumb people...enough said.
Quote from a movie: "You got knocked the F@#% out!"
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: only child...but I have a few step brothers and sisters that I dont know well.
Time you wake up: 6am
Underwear: Pink
Vegetables you dislike: Brussel Sprouts
What makes you run late: Me and my procrastination 
X-rays you’ve had done: Dental 
Yummy food you make: Taco's!
Zoo animal: Panda's

Now its your turn, link up below!

Facebook ♥  Twitter


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls