10 July 2012

Upcoming Review| Precision Blending Sponge


I am excited to try this baby tomorrow when I put on my makeup! Recently while at T.J. Maxx I spotted this beauty sponge on the counter for $4.99! So I was like... lets give this one a try. Everyone has been giving beauty sponges a rave review for makeup application.

I cant wait to review this product in the future. Has anyone been using a sponge for makeup application? If so what are your thoughts so far?

Stay tuned for my upcoming review!

NailPolishWhore ♥  Twitter


2 comments :

  1. I also found this at tj maxi. Its almost the same thing as my sonia kashuk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so far I like it it gave me light coverage with my foundation which is good for summer.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls