12 July 2012
Kiss Nail Dress in Camisole
Need a quick way to give a great design to your nails? Have you tried the Kiss nail dress strips for your nails? These were super easy to apply just pick out the size strips you need prior to application and the process is quick.
Also make sure you have absolutely nothing on your nails so that the strips stick without lifting up. Kiss claims that the strips will last you up to 10 days before wearing out. Of course that depends on your lifestyle and how often you use your hands.
I really like these strips because I am able to get a fun nail design without the dry time and also its perfectly designed.
What are your thoughts and experiences with nail polish strips? Since they are tons to choose from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)





I haven't tried these ones but I've tried the Mylene Klass ones and I didn't really like the looks of them. To me they seemed to look plasticy if you know what I mean?
ReplyDeleteOh by the way, did you realise you have word recognition switched on for commenting on your blog? Its just it might put people off from commenting x :-)
Some are better than others. I love these for quick fixes but I like wearing real polish more. I did not know I had word recognition on thanks I don't like those :D
ReplyDelete