21 March 2012

Polish of the Day| Sinful Colors Luminary


While going to my local Walgreens I stopped at the standard Sinfulcolors display looking for Cinderella. With not one in sight I walked away looking at other beauty products. Well I decided to circle into the center where they normally display special products. Guess what?! saw a new Sinfulcolors display actually 2! I almost screamed! *so sad I know* 

I snatched up Cinderella, Luminary and another fabulous color from the Sheer Shimmer Collection. I am so excited to show you all these polishes. Now some of the bloggers already had the opportunity to play with many of them but its new to me.

♥Application
♥Julep Nail Therapy 1 coat
♥2 coats of luminary
♥Seche Vite Top coat

This polish was interesting to apply it seemed thick and quick to dry. Overall, I think it came out nicely. A great summer color. 

What are your thoughts have any of you had a chance to pick up anything from this collection?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls