28 March 2012

Hair| Outre half wig called Teri


This is my first half wig or wig period and I am really feeling it! This half wig is by Outre called Teri in the color 4. Its the wrong color but I don't care you cant tell in the picture but its to light. In the beauty supply store it look different oh well. I love how it gives my a fuller look I feel so diva in this!

Where have I been sleeping?! half wigs are going to be my next experience. Teri has a comb in the front and the back no drawstring but bobby pins work.

Cost: $24.99 at local beauty supply

 Let me know your thoughts below! What are some good sites to purchase hair? I found SamsBeauty.com and they have a clearance section!

Here she is from the side!




NailPolishWhore ♥  Twitter


2 comments :

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls