I was in the market for some nail polish for my toes actually. I can not stand when I go to the nail salon for a pedi and then days later my nail polish is chipping and I don’t have the color to fix it. So I stopped by my local RiteAid and picked up 4 nail polishes all for a great deal! They were only $1.99 each, three of which are Sally Hansen Hard as Nails and 1 Sinfulcolors.
Now I have not had the chance to play around with each color. I did however apply the Hard-core party color by Sally Hansen to my toes and I had to do about 3 coats to make it stand out. Most of the colors I chose were summer colors as this will be the only time I will be able to wear my toes out. Thanks Northwest weather!
As I try out the different variations of colors I will try and post pictures. Let me know if you have picked up any of either these colors or the others to try.
xoxo~TheMayIssue





No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.