![]() |
| Click on Photo to Enlarge |
One day I was in Big Lots shopping, mainly just looking around and I decided to go to the beauty section. One never knows what kind of deals one might find. I did spot some e.l.f products and some drugstore brands at great prices. Any who I ended up picking a facial cleanser (not that I needed one) but this was a makeup removing cleanser. I thought hmm for the price why not? I added it to my purchase not expecting much.
Just a little background on how I remove my makeup previously. I would always use the Up&Up version of eye makeup remover which is the equivalent to Neutrogena Oil Free Makeup Remover. After I removed my eye makeup then I would follow-up with a facial cleanser.
Now my process is one step unless I am having breakouts. When I was in Big Lots I picked up the Clean & Clear Makeup dissolving foaming cleanser. The bottle states that it is oil-free, instantly dissolves dirt, oil and makeup, even waterproof mascara, in one easy step. I must admit it does for me! Now I just do about 3 to 4 pumps in my hand after I damp my face and I work it into my skin. I concentrate on my eyes and working my finger to remove the mascara and eyeshadow. It’s a one-step process for me which I love….and yes it does not irritate or burn my eyes.
The only issue I have is that when I run out I will need to order it online with Amazon because I have not found it at regular retailers such as Walmart, Walgreens and Riteaid.
It also has a high rating at Amazon
.
Let me know what are your steps for removing your makeup?
xoxo~TheMayIssue





No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.