URBAN DeCay Naked Palette:
There are so many great reviews on this palette; it’s become so popular that most Sephora’s will run out of it by the time its stocked back on shelves. I must admit when I initially saw the reviews for the palette I just thought…oh it’s just another palette. But then I discovered it on the shelf recently and decided to give it a try!
First let’s talk PACKAGING…
It comes secured in a plastic casing, which in the back describes the product and a break down of the colors that are in the palette. A nice attribute is that you will either receive a “Shadow Karma brush” and mini “Primer Potion” or you will receive a “24/7 eyeliner pencil” and primer. That is just an added bonus
When you get to the actual palette itself it’s a velvet casing that feels great to touch. It also closes magnetically to make sure the product is secure. There is also a mirror in case you need to take this for touch ups or look changes for the later part of the day.
SHADOWS…
Starting from left to right the colors are as follows:
Virgin-lightest shade w/ satin finish
Sin-light bronze shade w/satin finish
Naked-tan shade w/matte finish
Sidecar-copper shade w/shimmer
Buck-cocoa shade w/matte finish
Half Baked-Gold/bronze shade w/satin finish
Smog-Deep brown w/satin finish
Darkhorse-Dark brown w/satin finish
Toasted-Soft Copper w/satin finish
Hustle-Brown/Copper shade w/more of a matte finish
Creep- Deep silvertone w/shimmer and satin finish
Gunmetal-Deep silvertone w/shimmer and satin finish
APPLICATION…
The application is smooth and the shadows each blend so well with each other that it seems effortless to apply.
FINAL VERDICT
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT…why? from the start I was able to apply this to my eyes without a second thought. This palette is great for those quick look that we need in the morning when we need to leave the house early. It is also great for those times when we need to amp up our looks for a night out on the town. The versatility of this palette is great I can see myself using this in the summer as well as the fall.
If you have this product…what are some the uses you are getting from it?








No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.