19 June 2011

Revlon Lipsticks and Glosses for Summer

Revlon Colorburst lip glosses in Orchid and Hot Pink Rose are beautiful colors. The price ranges on these are about $7-$9 depending on where they are purchased.

My first impression I did not like the way they applied, it seemed grainy to me because of the shimmer. I got past that issue once I wore the product, in terms of longevity they seem to last for a good amount of time before needing to re-apply. If you need a quick burst of color on your lips for a reasonable price these are not bad.

Revlon Matte lipstick in Pink Pout I must say is one of my favorites to wear. If you like an off-white pink color then this is for you! It is also great lipstick to pair with any of your favorite glosses. Price on this about $7-$9 as well so check it out if you haven’t!

Aside for my love of pink I wanted an orange color since I have so many different variations of pink. I was excited to pick up Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Siren! It is such a bright color. I actually have it on my current banner photo. It is enhanced a bit; most of the color is true though! The price on this is also about $7-$9

Check out the following color swatches....


Overall, I enjoy the Revlon line they offer good quality products for a drugstore brand. Let me know so of your favorite drugstore brands!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls