Hi I just wanted to share with you all this small palette that I got for my birthday this year. It is the Hello Kitty Say Hello Palette sold in Sephora. The line is great for anyone who loves hello kitty and makeup of course :D
The packaging is super cute (see picture below)
The first time you open it you see the eye shadows first also with a mirror. There are 4 colors ranging from light to dark. The two colors on the left side are more of a matte finish. The two colors on the right side have sparkles.
Here are some swatches of the colors
On the bottom compartment you have lip colors I have not tried these yet mostly because I just don’t want to mess with the cuteness! (I know)
When you flip the compact over you see a diagram of the color breakdown for the shadows and lip glosses.
I like the shadows they have good color payoff and they are colors most people would like. I also like that I can take this on the go and use the mirror for touch-ups. Pulling this out in public would definitely get you compliments. Because at the end of the day, who doesn’t love Hello Kitty?
Let me know if you have tried any of the other products in the line or this one. How do you like it so far?
Xoxo~TheMayIssue









No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.