28 June 2014

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara



I love having great lashes it just pulls my makeup look together with less effort. The bigger the lashes the better for me, of course while still looking natural. My lashes personally are not that fantastic so having a great mascara in my arsenal of products is essential.

When I was sent the Rimmel London Retro Glam mascara for review through Influenster I was super excited. The mascara I was using before was by MAC and it is one of my favorites so finding something else has been very hard. I am not a mascara snob and find that drugstore products can be just as good if not better than high end products. My take on it is this,  if you can save a few bucks and get the same results or better than why not save your money?

This is where Rimmel London Retro Glam Mascara comes into play. This mascara is meant to help intensify your own beautiful lashes by helping them to make a statement thats worth watching. The brush is nice and fat with a good amount of bristles that are nicely spaced. The body of the mascara packaging is easy to hold and stylish. Since receiving this mascara it has been my everyday mascara. The black is very black and the color I have been rocking is called 003 Extreme Black.

Here are some photos of how this mascara helps my little lashes. The numbers on the photo indicate how many coats I used for each photo. The left side is with mascara and the right is without.

Rimmel London Mascara Swatches


Can you see the fantastic difference?! I am so happy with this product. It will definitely be a mascara that I will purchase over and over. It only retails for $5.99

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me complimentary through Influenster.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls