27 December 2013

e.l.f $1 primer - Everyday Primer


Primers are essential to any eyeshadow look and it's a must have for me, because I have hooded eyes. Meaning, that it is easy for oil to creep into the folds of my eyes and cause the shadow to separate. 

Looking for a affordable option I decided to pick up the e.l.f primer in sheer. As you can tell from the photo on the bottom right that it is not sheer. If you are a lighter complexion it will be easily hidden. 

This has been my go to primer for everyday for the last 2 months. I like that it is not sticky and dries fairly quickly. It has helped to keep my eyeshadows looking fabulous longer even through sweat. 

For $1 you can not beat the price! 

Here is where you can grab this primer and give it a try. 


Follow me at these places:
Facebook |
Bloglovin |
Twitter |
Pinterest |
Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls