28 December 2013
BA Star Holiday Red Lip Pencil
*Product was provided complimentary for review purpose*
Do you love a red lip? I know I sure enjoy them. Today I want to share with you Holiday Red by BA Star Cosmetics. BA Star is geared towards performance makeup for cheerleading etc. Of course you do not have to be an active athlete to rock their products.
Why? It makes your lips stand out and plus it looks as if you placed a lot of effort into your overall makeup look. This is great lip color just in time for fall and great for all the fun events that you plan for this season.
As a special offer BA Star is offering my readers 50% off the original retail price of $8.75! Use the following code to get your discount:
Discount: 50% Off
Discount Code: BBLIPS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)





No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.