Great foundation can make your day so much easier, less touchups and you get a confidence boost! Today I wanted to share with you all my current routine that has worked for me this summer. Melting makeup is not my thing! So lets go onto the goodies, in no particular order:
- Covergirl Queen Bronzer in Brown Bronze, is a matte formula that is great for everyday use. Its my contouring friend to help me look fabulous.
- Covergirl Queen 3 in 1 Foundation in the color Toffee provides all day coverage. When applied it dries to a powder. Most of the time I don't set this foundation but when I need extra coverage, setting my foundation makes me feel more secure and of course less oily :)
- Revlon Photoready Concealer in Medium Deep is great as a eye brightener underneath the eyes to help make you appear more awake. Early mornings can be hard on a girl!
- NYX Matte Bronzer is another bronzer that I switch up with to help with contouring. This is also a matte bronzer and its a little bit more pigmented on me than the Covergirl bronzer.
- Palladio Rice Powder in Warm Beige is what I use to help set my concealer. I love this product its great for sensitive skin. Its keeps my concealer in check!






No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.