This is repost from my old blog...themayissue.
Organizing you nail polish can be such an ordeal. Prior to jumping onto Pinterest I was looking for ideas and ways to store my polishes so that I could fully see all the colors that I had. As a quick fix I was storing my nail polishes on a bookshelf from Walmart, which was fine when I had a smaller collection but over the weeks that my collection was growing it was not going to work any longer.
Lets take a look at the before picture of where I was with my storage:
I know it was a mess and not very convenient to allow me to see the colors lined up in the back. Plus I almost lost track of which colors I actually owned. I tried to keep my collection organized by brand. You can see that Julep polishes were on the left and bases and top coats on the right. Plus my spa items in the buckets....
After going through some photos online and deciding I like the idea of using some photo shelves from Ikea. I fell in love ♥♥♥♥♥
You can get the fixtures I am using from Ikea its called the Ribba it comes in two different sizes 23 3/4" or 45 1/4", there are also three color options tan, white and black. You can mix, match and or paint them to your liking. I am using three 45 1/4" shelf's to hold my polishes. The shelf s are secured by 3 screws which you can pick up from your local hardware store.
Another great thing about this way of storage is that you can stack another polish behind the front one. The shelf is about 3.5" deep. This works out great for the Julep polishes because you can stack two extra ones behind the first polish.
Hopefully you all enjoyed my post and it gave you some ideas on how to store your polish. Let me know how you are storing your collection.







Thank you! I just love the shelves it makes it so convenient to pick a color to use.
ReplyDeleteI love the shelves. They make your polish collection look amazing and huge! Found you through Nykki's blog hop! Following :)
ReplyDeleteLove the idea :) I also found you though the blog hop!
ReplyDeleteCheck mine out when you get the chance
style♥vancity