How many of you suffer from your eyeliner disappearing not to long after you apply it? I know I definitely do! It is not easy to find a product that will last on my lower lash line to long before it looks like I was attacked!
Rimmel has had some eyeliners out in the stores for a little bit of time that claims the following:
- Waterproof
- High intensity pigment
- Smudge-proof and Water-proof
- Smooth and creamy
Sounds great right?! Well I decided to put these to the test to see if they worked for me as claimed.
The nude shade did not last on me for more than 2 minutes without moving unfortunately. It was to creamy and did not really set on my lower lash line. The brown liner was a much better experience for me I got at least 2 hours wear out of it before it started to wear off.
Both liners apply very easily and are smooth. I think if you like to reapply your makeup throughout the day these might work for you. Usually I am to busy to actually do that or it just doesn't come across my mind.
You can purchase these wherever Rimmel is sold. I snagged these from Walmart for under $5 dollars.
Whats your favorite eyeliner?






Thanks Elena I did follow you back on Bloglovin! :)
ReplyDeleteHey there! Here from the Blog Hop! I just wanted to let you know I'm following you via Bloglovin' :o) I hope you'll get a chance to check me out:
ReplyDeleteBloglovin'
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3718883
- croppedstories@gmail.com