02 June 2013

200 Follower Giveaway!!!! Now through 6-16-13



Happy Sunday! So guess what its that time...Giveaway time! I am so excited to do this. I appreciate all my loyal readers who have stuck around. This giveaway is NOT international.

This giveaway will go be held until June 16, 2013 and then I will announce the lovely winner after I have verity their contact information etc.
  • Make sure that you are 18 years of age or have parent permission to enter.
  • This is not an international giveaway.
  • Make sure you follow the rules to enter below!
  • GFC follows must be public!
I cant wait to find out who the winner will be!

Facebook ♥  Twitter

7 comments :

  1. Sweet! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked some really great prizes! I can't wait to read more of your blog since I just stumbled upon it on Twitter(: Thanks for the giveaway xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon SabinJuly 06, 2013

    Just entered and followed you :) Love finding beauty blogs! Found it through Danielle Hughes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for entering :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I entered and I am happy to say I'm now one of your new followers :) Thank you for having this awesome giveaway for us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I entered and I am happy to say I'm now one of your new followers :) Thank you for having this awesome giveaway for us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls