May is almost over! It was my birthday month but thank god I am ready to move into the next month! Over the past few weeks I have enjoyed some great products that I would love to share with you all. This was hard to narrow down. Maybe I will do a video as well to include everything....so lets jump right into this baby.
Starting from to the left to the right....
One A Day Vitamin Gummies! Yes, I need these because swallowing pills is not my thing so I love these. It tastes just like candy. I purchased these from Walmart $13
Pink Sugar fragrance smells awesome someone always asks me what I am wearing when I rock this. Pink Sugar I believe smells different on everyone. Purchased from Ross $25.
Julep Nail Polish in Paris is a beautiful gitter that I have been rocking on the claws!
Hello Kitty mirror from Sephora. I use this lovely while doing my eye makeup to get a precise application. Who doesn't love the Kitty?!
Cover Girl 3 in 1 Queen Collection foundation in Brulee is one of my drugstore HG. No need to use a setting powder with this and its great when the weather is warm.
LOccitane Hand Cream is my ultimate favorite hand moisturizer. It makes my skin super soft with a subtle scent. Plus I just discovered they have a huge tube of this stuff yes!
MAC Prolongwear Gloss in Infinitely Likable. This line from MAC has renewed my love for lipgloss. It wears for a long time and is pigmented! Thank you MAC.
Marilyn Monroe phone case...I love the quote! "Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world." If you want to purchase one here is the ebay seller I got mines from.
Well loves that was it...what were some of your favorites this month? Link your posts down below if you did one.





No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.