12 February 2013

BeautyTech| Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5



Here is a different type of post today. I decided to to start including some tech things that I really enjoy. The series will be called Beautytech. How many of you have a smart phone? *raise your hands*

A lot of the time we are using our phones for various reasons...texting, snapping pictures, jotting down notes, phone calls, instagram, Facebook  twitter, research, gaming and the list goes on and on. This can really put a strain on your battery requiring you to carry around your charger for some quick battery boosts.

This is where having a battery case can come in handy. Juice Pack Plus is a 2000 mAh capacity battery phone case made for the iPhone 5. The concept is simple when your battery is on its last leg you turn on the case and it charges your battery giving you the extra boost you need to finish your day.


The color I chose was white simply because my phone is white and I wanted it to match :). All the important buttons you need to have access to are available. 


Your volume rocker is easy to access and you can press the buttons with no issue.


The power button is also accessible with no problem.


On the bottom you have access to your headphone jack as well as a Micro USB port. When you plug in the Micro USB it charges the case as well as your phone. There is no need to remove the case to charge your phone.


The button on the right is where you control the power of the case itself. You can choose to have the case on the whole time running as a battery or you can choose to turn it on when you need it (which is my preferred method). The four spots to the left of silver power button is the the led panel that will tell you how much juice your case has remaining.


Overall, I like how my phone blends the case and it does add some extra bulk but not to much its actually a little easier to hold. The case comes in other colors with black as the focal color with the bumper being a different color.

Mophie has just started pre-sales for its external battery case for the iPhone 5 which is around $79.99. I purchased this case on ebay for $39.99 with free shipping. I will put the sellers information below this post. I am very please with this case plus the shipping was fast and the cost was lower than I expected.

Let me know if you have any questions and if your interested in seeing other tech posts.

ebay seller 

Facebook ♥  Twitter


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls