Yes you can clearly see that I had a measly 3 product empties. I can not think of the other products that I used but I did have one more candle! Fluffy Towel by Yankee Candle....not that impressed.
Let's discuss what I did finish....
Origins United State Balancing Tonic: A toner that is great if you have combination oily skin. This toner helps to balance out the moisture and dryness that your skin can experience.
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original Formula): Helps your eye shadow stay on longer without fading off. The original formula is transparent which is great for all types of looks. This month I have moved onto Eden the matte version of this!
Bath and Body Works Plum Wine Amber Candle: I can not get enough of these candles! They smell great and will quickly spread their scent across the room. Plus you can use the remaining glass as makeup brush holders!
What were your empties for the month? Link your posts below!





No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.