04 January 2013

December 2012 Empties!


Here are some of my December empties that I decided to remember to post about:

  1. Bath and Body Works Twisted Peppermint Candle: It was a great minty candle, not my most favorite to burn but its great to burn with similar scents. I had other candles that I burned through but I forgot to snap a pick.
  2. Lemisol + Feminine Wash: Yes I know this is a personal product but I absolutely love this stuff. Its like Listerine for your girl parts. Its pH Balanced and Hypoallergenic. The only place where I can get this is through Amazon (make sure you read the reviews on this product).
  3. Lady Speed Stick in Sparkling Lime Coconut: This smells so good! If you love the smell of coconut then you will love this. I was skeptical because I saw this in one of those massive Walmart beauty bins for $.79. For the price I did not expect to love this.
  4. Garnier Fructis Instant Melting Conditioner: I am not sure if this is made any longer, it was sitting far back in my hair product cabinet so I wanted to get through this bottle. It smells great and is great as leave in conditioner. 
  5. Origins A Perfect World: This is a liquid moisturizer that is gentle on your skin yet effective at pulling out those extra impurities from your skin after washing. I think the packaging has been changed on this product as well. LOL 
  6. Clinique Liquid Facial Soap in Mild formula: This cleanser is great at removing everything from your skin without over drying. I was able to apply this product to my eye makeup without any irritation. 
I am so happy I got through some of the products that I just kept rotating through because I would buy something new and ditch what I was using. This year I definitely will be shopping my own personal stash before grabbing a new product.

What were some of the empties you got through for December?

Facebook ♥  Twitter


 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls