08 December 2012

Saturday Fashion with Me! + Face of the Day!

Fall/Winter can bring out tons of fashion ideas. During the fall/winter you can get the most creative because you can layer up on clothing and accessories.

One of my favorite fall/winter fashions besides being cute yet comfortable is glasses. Often times I will where my glasses to help pull together an outfit. People always ask me where I get my lovely glasses and they love how funky they are.


Today I am rocking my Firmoo.com glasses, I love how two toned they are plus they have the geeky slash mod look. They are light weight and super comfy to wear.

I invite you all to check out the website and get your first pair of glasses for free. If you see more styles you like the prices are super reasonable.

This fall/winter nerdy glasses are super fun and functional so make sure you pick some up.

Simple jewelry is great for a casual Saturday and fun makeup is a must!

My makeup for today is fun and playful. Check out the information below:


Eyes
I used my BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette (Chose about 5 colors)
Makeup Up Forever Aqua Liner to line lower lash line.

Face
Clinique Stay Matte Foundation in Caramel
MAC Blunt blush to contour
Tarte Blush in Fantastic

Lips
Coastal Scents Pep Pink gloss

Let me know what fall items are your staples this season!

Disclaimer: I was sent the firmoo glasses for review.

Facebook ♥  Twitter


 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls