Hi my loves sorry I have been MIA life has just had me caught up. I think I am starting to get back into my routine. So bare with me :)
Today I want to share with you a face of the day featuring BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette. This palette is super convenient to use and has some great colors you can play around with to create any look that you want.
For this look I took a semi-brown shade to place above my crease to transition the blue that I added in my crease area. On my lid I used a silver green shade to add a bit of brightness to my eyes.
I used a liquid liner to create my wing and Bare Escentuals Mascara to make my lashes look like they exist. Also, I brought the silver green shade down to my water line to help connect the eye shadows on the lid.
This is great winter look when you want something a little smokey. I do miss my bright colors from the summer though :)
What are some of the palettes that you loving currently?







No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.