These are the products that I have been loving for the month of November! I can not believe how fast the year has gone by, its almost 2013! Starting from the left here are my favorites:
Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara: I love this mascara it makes my lashes look more pronounce. I definitely get definition and you can actually see that I have lashes!
Clinique Stay-Matte Oil Free Foundation: Trying out new foundations can wreck havoc on my skin so I needed a foundation that would not cause additional drama. I got this during Sephora's VIB event and I have not looked back. The shade that I wear is 21 Cream Caramel.
MAC Lipstick in the color Rebel: This is a deep red satin lipstick that is great for fall. I love putting this lip color on when I want a vampy fall look.
Maybelline Concealer in Cafe: I use this to hide the dark spots on my jawline. This applies very well and blends into my skin effortlessly.
MAC Blush in the color Blunt: I love using this blush to contour my face. It is pigmented enough to help a girl out with making my face look slimmer.
Bath and Body Works body cream in Love Love Love: I love how fragrant this scent is plus it is moisturizing. The smell last all day on my skin. I love love love it! Check out my post here on my love for this product.
Copy Cat Fragrances in Chanel Chance: After watching some YouTube videos I decided to try this company out to see if they had a scent that I would love. Chanel Chance is actually quite pricey I believe around $80 or more. This fragrance is a great dupe and it lasts all day because its more oil base. The price is great to I think this was about $12-$15!
Tokidoki Blending Brush: This brush does a great job of blending my eye shadow into my crease area. Its a synthetic fiber brush that is super soft. You can check out my post here on where I got the brush.
Let me know what your favorites were and link you post below!





No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.