06 May 2012

Face of the Day| Urban Decay Naked Palette (Orignial)


Quick post of my face of the day using Urban Decay Naked Palette! Really simple look great for everyday! On my lips I am rocking Wet and Wild's Matte lipstick in Dollhouse pink!

NailPolishWhore ♥  Twitter


8 comments :

  1. AnonymousMay 07, 2012

    You look gorgeous. Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty- i <3 the lip color!

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous; love your eye make up <3.

    Great blog; following you now via GFC.

    XOXO

    My Bathroom Is My Castle – Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am excited to read your blog!

      Delete
  4. You should definitely grab one. Maybe you can wait when Sephora has a friends and family sale. That way you can save some money! :D Trust me I know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl your looks are so amazing! Lovvvvvvvvvvve!
    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls