10 April 2012

Question Wednesday| Nykki's Mane blog

I thought this would be fun post to do. Each week on Nikki's Mane Blog there are questions that you can answer on your own blog and help your readers and other's get to know you. Definitely check it out if your a blogger.

Here are the questions:
  1. Favorite everyday nail polish color:
    Currently no favorites because I change my mind so often but I do really like pastels and bright colors for the moment. Also funky designs.

  2. Favorite nail polish trend(s):
    One trend that I think is up and coming is placing feathers on your nails! If you find a great feather design and apply it to your nails and a top coat you are set!

  3. Acrylics or natural?
    I love them both...currently my personal preference is natural no damage from acrylics and I can change my polish as often I want.

  4. Favorite Nail Polish Brand:
    None is particular I just love color and effects...there are definitely some brands that have better quality than others.

  5. How often do you change your nail polish?
    I seem to polish my nails every 3-4 days sometimes everyday depending on my mood and time. If I get a chip or they start to look old its time for a new color :D
Well those were the questions I hope you enjoyed reading my responses. Anyone can participate just make sure you read Nikki's Mane Blog !


NailPolishWhore ♥  Twitter


6 comments :

  1. Hey girl! Thanks for participating!

    I have not heard of feathers on your nails! Real feathers, or drawn on feathers? Either way it sounds pretty interesting!

    I'm going to google it! :) lmbo.

    xox, nykki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha real or artificial its pretty cool the effect!

      Delete
  2. Your answer to question 2 is really intriguing. I've never heard of doing it before. I would love to see a post on it if you get a chance.

    Loving your blog. I found you through this blog hop.

    Ellen
    http://the-glow-down.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I am looking forward to reading your blog! Just followed!

      Delete
  3. The nail feather trend looks really pretty, if my nails werent so short I would try it out.

    I found you on Nykkis wednesday blog hop, you have a great blog im following for sure :)
    http://facepaintisgreat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww maybe doing like half of the feathers? haha heading over now to check out your blog!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls