01 April 2012

Lipstick| MAC Snob


Recently I went to the MAC counter because I really wanted to buy a lipstick. I chose Snob, at first I was like oh my god this is to light for me but it grew on me. I now love this lip color its like my favorite lipstick meaning I carry it in my purse at all times. Where have I been? I actually own one other MAC lipstick and its in Hug Me. After purchasing this one I definitely want to try some others... one being St. Germain.

You can check out what the lipstick looks like on me in this post by clicking ...here. The color is a blue based pink that is pastel. You can darken it up with a lip liner if you want. I choose not to because I like the boldness of the color.

Revlon has a good dupe for this color called Pink Pout it is apart of Revlon's Matte lipstick line. MAC's Snob lipstick is a satin finish making it less prone to drying out my lips.

What are some of your favorite MAC lipsticks?

NailPolishWhore ♥  Twitter


2 comments :

  1. I've always wanted to try Snob but always thought it was too blue-based for me. I just may check it out when I build up the nerve some day soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should and let me know how you like it :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls