01 February 2012

First Ever| January Favorites 2012!

♥January Favorites♥
Its time for my favorites for the month of January I had to narrow the list down and this is what were my most favorite items for the month. So lets begin:



♥Johnson's Baby Gel in Shea Cocoa Butter. The reason why I love this is because it makes my skin so soft when I pair it with one of my lotions. I like to take a shower and take some lotion 2 parts and 1 part of this and hop in the bed for the night. When I wake up my skin is baby soft. Dont sleep on this one! Comes in two other scents original and aloe.



♥Revlon Mineral Finishing Powder in Suntan Matte. I pulled this from the makeup drawer and found myself using it in my everyday routine for a hint of color. I know some of you have this!


♥Milani Secret Cover Cream in Warm Beige. It reminds me of a paint pot and I find myself reaching for this when I do my eye shadows and also if I need some under eye concealing.

♥Cinema Secrets Professional brush Cleaner. I discovered this from prettylilmzgrace on Youtube. She uses heavy eye shadows in her videos and so she demonstrated this in one of her videos and I had to try it. It cleans your brushes in no time and they dry in 10 minutes for the eye brushes. I find myself definitely washing my brushes more often because of this solution and it leaves hint of vanilla scent on your brushes. I put mines in a old Sephora brush cleaner bottle to use it or I sometimes just pour some in a container and dip my brushes.

♥Julep Nail Therapy and Fast Dry Top Coat. Love this polish as you know already...I used the nail therapy as my base and fast dry top coat to help finish my look. Sign up to be a Maven and you get 20% off products.


♥Makeup Forever Mat Velvet. I wear this in #65 love this foundation so far its the only foundation that people compliment me on how well my skin looks.  It covers my blemishes and also last for a long time. Its great for those who have oily or combination skin.
♥Revlon lip butters in Cupcake (left) and Strawberry Shortcake (right). These are all over beauty blogs and I must admit its one if not my favorite drugstore lippy. You can easily wear these everyday. Love these!


Well those were my favorites that I loved for the month of January. Let me know what your favorites were so I can check them out.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls