11 February 2012

Favorite Drugstore Product| Loreal Infallible Lipgloss


I tend to switch back and forth with either lipgloss or lipstick. One thing that I love about lipgloss is that it keeps my lips moisturized and feeling hydrated. There are tons of colors and pigmentation's to play with. While shopping the makeup aisle I picked up my long time love Loreal Infallible Lipgloss 6 hour wear not thinking it would truly last long I applied it and wore it.

Here is what I discovered, once you apply this lipgloss its wet like a standard gloss then after about 2 to 3 minutes it tends to get a little sticky. I assume this is what helps it last longer on your lips. Bring on the sticky glosses I have no problem with them. 

Here are reasons why I love this product:

♥Lasts long (6hrs is pushing it but longer than a typical gloss)
♥Can be worn alone 
♥Can be partnered with a brighter lipstick and toned down without losing to much of its affect.
♥Can be picked up at the drugstore
♥Tons of colors to play with
♥Love this with NYX Round Lipstick in Power with this gloss on top and my color still looks great!
♥Put this bad boy with Loreal's Fairest Nude and your lips are on point for hours.

What is your favorite drugstore lipgloss?


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls