17 January 2012

Look| Green with Envy


Thought I play with some greens! Here is what was used you can pretty much use any brand and get the same results! Let me know what you think!

EYES
♥Primed lids with Milani Secret Cover Concealer Cream in Warm Beige
♥NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lemon on the lid
♥NYX shimmer lime green color from their Makeup Artist Kit 
♥Forest Green color from Coastal Scents 36 Eyeshadow Palette
♥Buck from the Naked Palette to help blend out the dark green
♥Some Random Highlight under the brow and in tear duck

LIPS
♥WetnWild 907c (matte lipstick) for gloss NYX Girls Gloss in Pink

FACE
♥MAC Studio Sculpt in NC44
♥MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC45
♥MaryKay blush in Brick to contour
♥Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder in Suntan Matte to highlight cheeks


Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. Woah, can I just say that I LOVE your eye make up in this one, I'm seriously going to try to re-create this for myself. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you I was super inspired that day! hahaha

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous..:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls