15 January 2012

First Impression| Makeup Removing Cleanser


Neutrogena has a Oil- Free Makeup Removing Cleanser that is for acne-prone skin. Initially I wanted to try this because I had ran out of my favorite cleanser by Clean and Clear.  Which I can only get at Big Lots or I have to order it online through Amazon. Being lazy and wanting to see what else was out there I picked this up. 

Well it does not compare to my Clean and Clear at-least for me. It does clean off your makeup and its a almost gel cleanser that foams with water. The main con I have against this and I think my only one is that I can not use to this to remove eye makeup. Talk about stinging your eyes! Even though it claims to "remove makeup, even eye make-up, without stinging or irritating."

Eye makeup is my most difficult product to remove and I need something that will get it off in one shot not using several methods. So it is back to my Clean and Clear! If any of you are interested you can find this product at your local Walmart store. Its under $10
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls