21 November 2011

Cosmo Voxbox! Vitabath Love




I am a member of Influenster which is a program that chooses participants to try out various products and offer their own opinions and experience with the product and or products that they received. They work really hard to make sure they choose participants to give feedback about various brands.

Recently I was given the opportunity to try out Vitabath. The Vitabath product that I received is a body wash with Vitamins A, B3, C, E & Pro-Vitamin B5, it also is sulfate and paraben free. The scent is called Pomegranate & Blood Orange with Orange Peel Extract.

First, what I love about this product is that it smells wonderful!  The scent lingers in my bathroom way after using the product. It lathers very well, I am not pouring out tons of product to get a good lather. I also love that it has less chemicals which makes feel like I am protecting my skin from any added chemicals. Plus it moisturizes my skin while also making me feel like my skin is clean without being over drying.

Vitabath offers their body washes in various scents, which are:
  • Spa Day
  • In Bloom
  • Fruit Fanatic
  • Cupcake Couture
The company has a strong reputation, its been around for about 50 years. Its revamping it look by offering new body washes. 

Here is where you can find Vitabath products which retails for $9.99

  • ULTA Beauty
  • Harmon Discount
  • Stages
  • Duane Reade
  • Fred Meyer
  • Bed Bath & Beyond stores

I highly recommend checking this brand out. I definitely will be trying some of their other scents. The scent that I want to try is Cupcake Couture!

You can check out their website here: Vitabath

Let me know if any of you have tried this brand before!

*I received this product to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program

Photobucket
 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls