Im excited I received my first Julep Maven Box!!! I am so glad I signed up with the great program. It costs $19.99 a month but you will receive about $40 worth of products each month for just $19.99! You can sign up at Julep Maven and receive great products!
Once you go onto the website you will get the chance to take a quiz to help them determine your style. Once that is figured out you will be placed into a category and that is how your nail polish colors will be chosen. If you don't like what was picked for you there is a chance to pick another package, this is called a shelf pull.
It was placed as a Trendsetter but I ended up receiving the It Girl package. I think they had a small mix up but no big deal. Im happy to receive the polishes :D
![]() |
| Emille, Sienna, Nail Therapy |
I received 2 polishes Emille which is the green color, Sienna which is the gold color and Nail Therapy which is a nail strengthener. Each color only needs two coats of polish and show true to color. So far I am loving this because I dont have a forest green nail polish at all.
Another product I received is what they call their hand facial. Which is a glycolic scrub for your hands to help make the soft and refresh. I am excited to try this out for when I do my manicures.
Again you can sign up at Julep Maven and if you use the Code WELCOME50 at checkout, you will receive 50% off your first month's order (that's only $9.99 for an intro box worth over $70!)







I am so excited to receive my first box. Thanks for sharing your experience.
ReplyDeleteThanks! So far I love the items that I am getting and the quality is great to!
ReplyDelete